We Are Here For You
Excited to attend, but your manager still needs a little more convincing? We’ve prepared a few templates to help you. It would be best to give them your own twist, but these should serve as a pretty good starting point.
For those who live in Lithuania, but working in a company that is international
01 | Local - English
02 | Local - Lithuanian
03 | Non-Local - English
For those who live in Lithuania and wants to convince their Lithuanian boss
For those who live and work outside Lithuania
I'd like to ask for approval to attend You Gotta Love Frontend Lithuania (YGLF, lithuania.yglfconf.com) which will take place on May 16-17 in Vilnius.
YGLF is part of a series of international community-driven conferences and it's the first Frontend-focused conference of it's kind in Lithuania.
Why should I personally attend:
It's a great opportunity to learn
I will be inspired and motivated
- in addition to learning a bunch of stuff, I'll be able to listen to inspirational talks that'll keep me engaged and operating at 110% for months to come.
Why it's great for our company:
It helps spread the word about us
- I will be walking around the conference with our t-shirt on, speaking to other developers and letting everyone know how awesome we are. And what better place to spread the word than a conference with all the other participating top-tier engineers?
It builds the community
- the more events like this one we have, the bigger the community in Vilnius. Long term, this should lead to more skilled engineers which we'll be able to hire.
Why it's a great deal:
It's only 2 days
- it's an intense 2 days of all-things frontend and then I'm back to business, inspired and ready to go.
It's right here
- unlike other world-class conferences, this one's just around the corner - we won't need to spend on flights and accommodation.
- a regular ticket is only 250 EUR (excl. VAT), which is much cheaper than other conferences of similar level and duration.
I think this is a great opportunity both for my personal improvement and for the company as a whole. I'd love to be able to attend and I hope you'll consider it.
Thank you for your time!